Have you got the FREE One Page Athletic Physique Cheat Sheet? Click HERE to get your copy!
Sunday, January 8, 2017 marks our first Seminar of 2017! By popular demand, it will be our “Beginners Weight Training / Gym Intro” Workshop.
Have you ever wanted to learn to do weights but weren’t sure how?
Have you been too intimidated to use the weights room?
Have you ever wanted to learn to use the gym but did not want a Personal Trainer?
Want to learn a MUCH safer way to lose weight than running?
For over a decade in the fitness industry and conversations with thousands of people around the world, I’ve constantly heard “I would do weights but I don’t know how”. The problem has finally been solved with a half day “Beginner Weight Training” workshop. For the cost of HALF of one 60min personal training session, you’ll get 3 hours coaching in a safe, supportive environment and:
- Learn the 6 MOST important lifts
- Get a take home / to the gym workbook reiterating the cues you’ll learn
- Get personal coaching
- Get practice time
- A Question and Answer session
But MOST importantly, leave with the confidence to tackle the weight room ON YOUR OWN!
All ages welcome, but there’s ONLY 7 spots left!
To book your ticket, click here
A Passion To Teach
Coach Foulds has an eternal thirst for knowledge and a passion to teach. He believes we have a duty, an obligation, a legacy to leave – if we can help someone we should, if we know something and can pass it on, we should. He feels guilty if he has something others can learn from and not be able to share it. He believes EVERYONE can benefit from weight training and is excited by what he can teach you, and change your life forever!!
He can not say it better than EliteFTS: Live, Learn, Pass On!
Meet Coach Foulds
- Masters of Business (TBC)
- Masters of High Performance Sport (TBC)
- Bachelors of Sports Science (Sports Coaching)
- Cert IV Training Adult Education
- University exercise and sport science lecturer
- Taught 1000s of classes, seminars and workshops nationwide
- Content author of Australia’s largest fitness qualification
- Education consultant and project manager to international fitness company
- Former campus manager at Australias largest fitness education company
- Former personal training company owner
- Former state level Strength and Conditioning coach
- Former international level Strength and Conditioning assistant
- 12+ years experience and 8+ other related qualifications
To guarantee your place, click here